Monday 7 June 2010

Lost in time

Ok so as you can see my blog is going amazingly.... thats if you count abandonment as a positive.
Instead of giving a thoroughly boring review of what i've done in the last year I'll just chuck it up when i've got it all digitalized.
I have now finished my 2nd year of my fashion studies degree, rather horrifyingly already so have spent the last 3 weeks doing all sorts of stuff. I've been in london a bit, bought some fabric to make some dresses this summer, went to the V&A, sorted out my CV to get a job and re-kindling my love affair with art which has been lost amongst the pressure of my last project which unfortunately squashed everything i loved about design. However I am intent on spending the summer revitalizing and creating and growing my drawing skills which i fear are dwindling after 2 years of no life drawing (i do not count 1st year drawing project- the tutor counted scraping a purple pastle across a page and tracing a imagine from a magazine onto it as a valid drawing technique). Somehow i dont think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment